The Mercedes E-Class is a real Jack of all Trades. So, whether you want a high-class family car, a cost-effective company car or a comfortable day-to-day cruiser, then you should definitely consider it. This saloon is the most popular of the various body styles you can choose!
What’s great about the E-Class is how it gives you the look and feel of a more expensive Mercedes saloon at a more affordable price. Thanks to all the fancy-looking trim pieces, metallic switches and machined metal air vents, it really is a case of ‘Honey, I shrunk the (very luxurious) S-Class’ inside!
The Specific E Class is an AMG LINE facelift and that means the followings in terms of exterior and interior:
Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG-Line Exterior Features
– 18″AMG alloy wheels – 5 twin-spoke design painted titanium grey
– AMG bodystyling – front and rear apron, side skirts panels
– Brake discs – perforated with ‘Mercedes-Benz’ branding
– Privacy glass for rear side windows and rear windscreen
Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG-Line Interior Features
– AMG Line floor mats
– ARTICO leather upper dashboard and beltlines with contrast stitching
– Black open-pore ash wood trim and centre console
– Black roof lining
– Brushed stainless steel AMG sports pedals with black rubber studs
– Seat Comfort package – driver and front passenger seat
– Silver door pins
– Steering wheel – 3 spoke multifunction AMG steering wheel in black Nappa leather with a flattened bottom section, chrome inserts with touch control buttons
The E-Class’s 2018 update didn’t bring significant styling changes, but changes both under the skin and in the cabin, including the adoption of some new engines and some welcome new technology, make this an executive car worthy of any buyer’s time.
The Mercedes E-Class is a strong all-round package and particularly if your priorities are comfort, equipment and running costs, the latest version won’t disappoint.
The E-Class for looks largely the same as it did before its 2018 update – some new headlights and very minor alterations to the bumpers are all you’ll spot if you strain your eye, but under the skin you’ll find new and updated engines, new gearboxes and new tech.
Equipment is hardly sparse, as you get 18-inch alloys, leather and gloss black trim, air conditioning, heated seats, a reversing camera, a 8.8 -inch infotainment unit with navigation and Dynamic Select driving modes. A glut of driver assist systems are included too, such as cruise control and parking assistance.
With with ONLY almost 23000 (warranted ) miles on the clock, a facelift AMG Line E Class, fully loaded with any kind of extras will be soon available at M.M Michael Luxury Cars for test drive and closer look!